Sunday, April 24, 2011

My BESTY's Bear

This is the bear that I had for my Bestest Friend.
 I will post where to get the info to make it soon!  Hey everyone it's a start. Sorry it took so long!


                                                             This bear was in the Crafts'n things magazine that was given out last year at CHA. It is the August 2010 issue.  I work at a uniform shop and we have pant legs that are cut off, so instead of throwing them in the trash, I save them and bring them home and make these bears from them. The feet of this bear was actually cut from Chef's pants. I use fleece for the inside of the ears, and embroidered the chest of the bear to personalize them. Instead of using buttons, which can be expensive, I used black beads for his eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment