Saturday, February 8, 2014

Make Some Time

I am so bad about posting.

I do get to my craft room some times but bad about letting you guys know what I am doing.

I have joined a card making kit club and have been learning different techniques.   Some I like and some I do not.

I am making another baby quilt, my niece that got married last July is expecting her baby in April.

We have 2 guys on our fire department that are also expecting so I don't know how much time I have.

My job is super busy, I work for Prime Time Party Rental in Moraine, Ohio.  It is fun but we are in the process of putting micro chips in all our linen and boy do we have alot of linens.

I am trying to get money built up so I can take off work and have surgery on my left arm tendinitis and boy is it painful.

I will make an effort to get downstairs and post some pictures.

Happy Crafting to all!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment