Sunday, May 8, 2011

Doing the Challenge

Ok Everyone- I did it!

Robyn, aka "The Pink Stamper" had a challenge for National Scrapbooking Day.

I made the 12 projects, some aren't so good- but what the heck I tried.

So I will list them with the title and picture:

#1 - Anything with a cupcake:


#2 Using Cardstalk: The card base is the Craft Cardstalk

#3 Breast Canser Theme:

#4 Mothers Day Theme:

#5 3 D Project ( not my Best):

# 6 Anything Must Include a Tag:

#7 Scrapbook Page:

#8 Summer Time Theme:

#9 Glitz Glammor:

# 10 Pet Theme:


# 11 Pink Green & Black:


#12 Kids Theme:

Ok so here are my First Attempts.

I want to Thank my BESTY Friend  Edna for helping with all this work.

Love You Edna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Great cards. Following now.... look forward to seeing more of your creations!

    Sandy
    http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!!!! So proud of you my Besty you did fabulous and I love them all :)

    ReplyDelete