Saturday, May 21, 2011

Sorry for not Posting a Project

Hey Guys,

Really sorry that I haven'f posted a project.

Since spring if finally here and we are trying to do stuff in between the rain.

I have cut out facepiece bags for my local fire department that they have ordered and I need to get them finished, because they really need them.

Working on small retaining fences for our river rock around our yard.

Took the day off Friday, not to spend in the craft room-but to paint the deck-have 1.5 days with no rain. Had to get it painted due to concrete going to be laid for the hot tub.

I want to make some canisters using the large plastic containers that coffee comes in from Sam's- gonna paint them alternating colors and make stencils from my new E2, that my wonderful husband got me (some friends twisted his arm). I am gonna paint them with the plastic spray paint  in Deep Blue and an Off White. I was thinking of alternating from the blue and white. Using the opposite color for the lettering. WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK?.

Have food carriers made to post. Hot potatoe cookers for the microwave (love this)

Hope full I can put something up later this weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment